A Sought After Combination
A modern, well designed home located in the ever-popular older pocket of Bibra Lake
Set on a generous 706sqm block and located in the ever-popular older pocket of Bibra lake, this stunning property is perfect for those looking for a modern, well-designed home with ample room for the family to move and grow.
Lovingly cared for by its original owners for the past 22 years, this beautiful home oozes the pride of ownership and is sure to impress.
Beautifully appointed, the interiors have an understated elegance accentuated by fresh neutral tones, quality floor coverings and soft mood lighting throughout.
Those that love to cook and entertain will be thoroughly impressed with the fully appointed gourmet kitchen dressed by all the latest appliances, a feature island work bench, 900ml cook top, double oven, quality stone bench tops, soft closing draws… its every chefs dream!
Designed to fulfill the requirements of the growing family, this gorgeous property offers –
- 4 super-sized bedrooms, the master bedroom is huge and has a feature bay window and parent’s retreat. The remaining three family bedrooms are all queen-sized rooms and have built in robes.
- 2 well-appointed bathrooms (One is an en-suite to the master bedroom)
- Large open plan Kitchen / Meals / Family and Games rooms form the heart of the home
- Additional family lounge and dining rooms to the front of the home
- Fully fitted Laundry area
- Ducted Reverse Cycle 6 Zoned air conditioning
- 3KW inverter Solar power system with 14 Solar panels
- Bore reticulation
- Quality built by Content Living offering 200sqm of living space
- Attractive alfresco entertaining area with Café blinds
- Beautiful rear gardens with manicured lawns, orange, mandarin and lemon trees
Bonus 6m x 5m powered workshop with additional parking for a 21ft caravan
This property has the added bonus of a superb 6m x 5m powered workshop with roller door entry and additional hard stand parking for a 21ft caravan, boat or trailer. Access to the hard-standing area is through the double gates to the side of the property.
There is also ample space to install a swimming pool should the family require one.
Convenient to all local amenities the Fiona Stanley hospital, bus routes, local schools, lakes and walkways. This home is simply outstanding and requires your action today.
Homes of this quality are a pleasure to present and a viewing is highly recommended.
For more information please contact the Tony Coyles on 0414 988 859